Learn how to activate Plesk Google Workspace. Our Plesk Support team is here to help you with your questions and concerns.
Activate Plesk Google Workspace
Integrating G Suite with Plesk offers more email capabilities and collaboration tools. One key point is configuring the MX records properly.
Today, we are going to take a look at setting up G Suite MX records in Plesk.
Removing Existing Records
- To begin with, log into the Plesk dashboard.
- Then, click on the DNS option in the Plesk dashboard.
- Now, click the checkboxes to remove existing records. Although the MX record is the most crucial, we have to remove DMARC TXT, SPF TXT, and A records for mail and webmail to avoid conflicts.
- Finally, click on “Remove”.
Adding New MX Records
- First, click “Add Record” in the dashboard.
- Then, choose MX from the Record Type list, choose MX.
- Now, keep the Mail Domain field empty.
- Next, enter “ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM” in the Mail exchange server field.
- At this point, set the priority as 1 for this record and click OK.
- Now, repeat the steps to add the remaining MX records.
- After adding all MX records, click on “Update.”
Now, we can activate G Suite by heading to the Google admin panel.
Here are a few additional notes by our experts:
- If the example.com domain already exists on Google Workspace, follow the instructions on transferring the account to our Google Workspace reseller account.
- The Plesk Reseller Public Identifier for Google Workspace is C02ykt2uz.
- Google Workspace services can be enabled by the Plesk administrator only. Furthermore, the extension is not integrated into Plesk service plans via limits or permissions.
[Need assistance with a different issue? Our team is available 24/7.]
Today, our Support Engineers demonstrated how to activate Plesk Google Workspace.