A problem stopping the mail server from delivering messages from the queue is indicated when the Plesk mail queue is not sending emails. At Bobcares, with our Plesk Hosting Support, we can handle your Plesk Mail issues.
Why Is Plesk Mail Queue Not Sending Emails?
When the Plesk mail queue can’t deliver emails, then, we can say there is a problem prohibiting the mail server from delivering messages from the queue. Numerous things might be the source of this, and troubleshooting techniques can assist in finding and fixing the issue. The following are some typical reasons and actions to look into the problem:
1. Initially, verify that Plesk’s mail server setup is correct. Check the SMTP configuration, making sure to confirm the port, authentication information, and outgoing mail server. Verify that they adhere to the specifications set out by the email provider or the setup of the server.
2. Check Plesk’s mail server logs for any error messages or problem-related hints. Look for any delivery failures or particular error codes that might provide more information about the problem.
3. Then, make sure the DNS settings for the domain are proper. Also, check to make sure the right mail server is in the MX (Mail Exchange) records. DNS setup errors may hinder the transmission of emails.
4. Verify that neither the hosting company nor a firewall has blocked the port used by the outgoing mail server, which is often 25 or 587. To make sure that the required ports are open for outgoing mail, check the firewall rules on the server.
5. Verify that there is no IP address blocking of the mail server. If the IP address of the server has been reported for distributing spam or if it is on a recognised blacklist, it may be blocked or blacklisted. So, check the IP address against blacklists using internet resources and, if required, take appropriate action.
6. So, to find out if the problem is exclusive to the Plesk mail queue or if it’s more widespread, try sending emails using an alternative email client or piece of software. This can assist in identifying the problem’s origin.
7. In order to refresh the mail queue and fix any minor problems, restart the mail service in Plesk. We can use either the CLI or the Plesk interface for this.
8. Lastly, verify that SPAM is not coming from the server. Look at the Plesk capabilities that may be utilised to prevent spam from leaving the server.
[Need to know more? Click here to reach us.]
To sum up, the article offers 8 troubleshooting steps for the “Plesk Mail Queue Is Not Sending Emails” issue.